Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pictures and Updates

I thought I would give a little update on our family and post pictures that I should have posted the other day! For some reason even though we don't have a lot planned for this summer it still seems super busy! I think I just want to try to fit everything in!
Brad had his last council meeting Monday night! Woo Hoo!! It was a great experience for him but being so busy with a lot of other things it will be nice to cross this off of the list! Besides Brad's full-time job he started doing hog chores every night. They don't take long but it is just an extra thing to fill up time. He is on the fire department so he has that meeting once a month and the various calls that they get. Living in a small town there aren't too many thank goodness! Brad likes to stay busy!
On to me! Between trying to keep the house clean, watching children during the day and taking care of my own kids there isn't much time for a whole lot! I love reading but I am even having a hard time doing that unless it is a children's book! I am staying very busy with daycare which is great but sometimes a little over whelming! Thankfully this summer I don't have too many kids and not every day which is great! I have a whole list of projects I would love to get done this summer but not sure that they will all get done!
Abby keeps us on our toes! She is a typical 3 year old (I think). My sister always said that she thought 3 was worse than 2! I would have to say I agree! Sometimes I think Abby is 3 going on 13. Oh the things she says during the day! Like yesterday for instance I was talking to her about something,  I don't remember what but she says to me "Mom, stop talking to me." I just looked at her with I'm guessing a surprised look on my face and said "what did you just say to me?" She didn't want to repeat it! Oh the joys! She loves to talk! She will talk about anything and everything. She always says "remember when......." That's usually how her sentences start out! So cute! She is a lot of fun and is starting to like to pick on her baby brother! He just laughs so I haven't gotten too mad but there are times she gets a little rough!
Benjamin is 6 months old already! Crazy how time flies! We just got him moved into his own room! He has been waking up during the night so now we just let him cry! I feel horrible but we have too or he will never learn! Last night it worked wonderful! We got a whole night of sleep and so did Benjamin after crying for a while! Hopefully that will lessen as the nights go on! He gets to the toys he wants by rolling across the floor! It is crazy what he can get at without crawling! I think we are in trouble once he figures out the crawling thing! He is a lot of fun and  definitely a mommy's boy. He always has to have mom in eyesight!
That is an update on the family! We are hoping to go on a vacation this summer! We were going to go to Wisconsin Dells but I think we changed our minds! It now looks like we are going to go the Black Hills. We figured we could do Wisconsin Dells when the kids are a little older and will get more from it! Ok, enough of my rambling and onto pictures!

                                                           Ben playing on the floor
                            In the van getting ready to go to Grandpa and Grandma's house to shingle
                                                                       All ready to go
                                                                       Brad shingling
                                Abby and her cousins playing at Grandpa and Grandma's house
                                                      Ben before getting his tubes in his ears
                  He was so happy that morning. Before the tubes afterwards was a different story
                                               Ben's first time camping. He did great and loved it
                                                                    
                                                                 Watching the parade
                 Abby and her cousin James picking up the candy during the parade! They had a lot of fun
     This was this morning. Ben was playing on the floor and the next time I looked at him he was sleeping!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment