Saturday, June 11, 2011

Where to Begin

It has been a while since I have posted anything. I feel like summer is slipping away from me! It is already June and I haven't accomplished anything I said I was going to get done this summer! We have just been so busy!
Memorial day weekend we spent at my parents house shingling. For my parents Christmas present this last year we gave them a letter that said if they buy the shingles we would do the labor (mostly the guys but the girls helped a little bit too.) It was a very fun weekend.
This past weekend we went camping with friends and enjoyed Sioux Center's summer celebration. I have pictures but will post them a little later. It was a great weekend and we really enjoyed our time with friends.
This week Brad was gone from Tuesday until Friday on a fishing trip with his mom's side of the family. It was a long week with out him but we made it! He said he had a lot of fun which I am glad. He deserves to have fun because he works so hard. The kids and I are really glad to have him back though! Abby even told him yesterday that she just missded him!
We are still trying to plan our family vacation for this summer. It's getting a little late, I know! We just haven't had a lot of time to sit and talk about it. We are pretty sure we are going to the Wisconsin Dells we just need to find a hotel to stay at. Anyone have any recommendations on where to stay?
I am really hoping life calms down a bit so that we can enjoy summer but also get some things done around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment