Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cloudy Days

Sometimes I just love cloudy days! Do I feel like doing much? NOPE! While I should be cleaning or getting something accomplished I would rather curl up on the couch with a book. For some reason bright sunny days make me want to crank up the radio and clean, like yesterday! Today I would rather ignore all messes and just play with the kids and read a book. I think this weather even affects kids. If you would walk into my house right now you would see lazy kids just laying on the floor like they are tired! Yesterday the kids couldn't get enough of being outside and being wild. Isn't it funny how the weather affects are moods? When it's cloudy it is sweatpants day. Sunny days I actually want to look nice. Am I the only person like this? I hope not! Sometimes we need days to just be kind of lazy. Tonight my family and I are going to relax and watch a movie! I can't wait! I sure hope tomorrow is sunny because otherwise my house might get a bit out of control! It's not that I don't anything productive on cloudy days I just don't do as much as I probably should.

What kind of days do you prefer? What do you do on Sunny days and cloudy days?

No comments:

Post a Comment