Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I had no clue that being a mom was such hard work but yet so rewarding until I had my 2 children. I love being a mom! I feel horrible when I have to discipline or get mad. Some days being a mom is tough! There is stress that the house isn't clean, you have crabby kids or the stress of life in general! I always try to remind myself that God forgives us for our wrongdoings and gives us a second chance so I need to do that with my children and not get so angry because they are still learning.

The love a mother has for her children is so strong. I get tears in my eyes every time I think of my kids growing up. As hard as it is to be a mother to a 5 month old and a 3 year old I would never trade it for anything. They make me smile and laugh everyday. If I am crabby they can cheer me up.

I get sad when I think of the world they have to grow up in and I always ask myself why can't there just be peace in the world and why can't everyone believe in God so there is no evil. Silly, huh? I just want to protect my kids and all of the kids from what is out there. I also need to trust that God will help me and my husband teach our kids everything they need to know about God. We need to be good role models and watch what we do or say in front of our kids. I love that Abby is starting to grasp Gods love. She loves to sing Bible songs. It is so adorable!

Even though being a mom is hard work I LOVE it!!!

Happy Mother's day to all of the amazing moms out there! I know it is hard work but the years are flying by so enjoy every minute you have with your precious children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment