Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Super-Mom

Lately I have been feeling like super-mom or super daycare lady or something along those lines! I feel like I am working 24 hours a day. Between doing daycare in my home, taking care of my kids at night, cooking supper, doing laundry and finding time to clean there is hardly ever a break! I'm not complaining I love my life! I wouldn't trade my husband or kids for anything! Lately Brad has been super busy with meetings for church, fire fighting, doing hog chores and his full time job. There are days we don't see each other until we are in bed. Those are the hardest days for me! I tend to be crabby and a little emotional! I try to remember that he does all these things for the benefit of our family. He wants us to be able to live comfortably and have a good future! Sometimes I ask myself if the stress is really worth it! I wont lie, sometimes I love the feeling of being super mom. It makes me say "hey, I just watched 6 kids today and I got that done. Wow that is amazing!" Even if it is just cleaning the bathroom or emptying the dishwasher. Sometimes I hate it! I would love for my house to be clean 24/7 so that I can play with my kids, read a book and just enjoy a clean stress free home! I love my husband and thank him for all he does for us and this post is not complaining! Just writing about what I have been thinking about lately! If you would come to my house today I would be a little embarrassed! It is a disaster! But I love my life and my kids and cleaning can get done sometime.

I thank God daily or all of the blessings in my life. I have an amazing husband who works so hard for our family so that I am able to have the job I have and care for our children full time but still make a little income to help out with bills. I have amazing kids who make me laugh and we have so much fun together. I have great daycare families who are so understanding when I need a day off and they allow me to care for their kids! I love their kids like they are my own! I am just so thankful for everything and everyone in my life!

Some days do you feel like super-mom? How do you manage to get things accomplished? Any tips would be wonderful! I am falling so far behind on house stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment